Signs Which Indicate Your House Is Occupied With Toxic Mold

The growth of mold in your house gives rise to health issues. You are a victim if you are prone to allergies. The unpleasant smell is very annoying while you stay indoors. It is difficult to see growth easily. If you suspect it is toxic mold growth look for specific signs which help to identify it.

Signs That Show That Your House Has Toxic Mold Growth

If you are not sure about mold’s growth in your house, you can take the services of a company to do the assessment. It can determine which type of mold has grown in your home. The treatment plan is suggested according to it.

 The company Raysco, Inc. provides its cleaning services in the Las Vegas area, which may occur due to the growth of mold or fire and flood. These perform a check to look out for the signs of toxic mold, and the expert team helps in getting rid of the same.

  • A Smell Is Coming in Your House – The growth of mold makes your house very smelly. Although it is not possible to see it, it indicates that the time has come to take action.
  • Suffering from Chronic Cough- Toxic mold gives rise to respiratory problems. Those who are immunocompromised get infected easily due to fungal infection, which is caused by the mold.

  • Skin Rashes Are Visible – Much of skin infection occur due to toxic mold. It results in swelling, itching, and inflammation of the skin. If these are not treated on time, it may lead to major skin problems.
  • Facing Inconvenience While Focusing – The presence of toxic mold in your house affects your brain. Due to this reason, memory loss may happen along with the difficulty in concentrating.
  • Get Tired Easily – You may feel tired all the time. Because mold causes weakness and chronic fatigue. This is observed when the air is more humid.
  • The Walls Are Discolored – When mold growth happens on the walls, it results in the discoloration of the same. The look of the wall changes.
  • Stains Are Observed- Molds sometimes leave stains. A professional can check this out and confirm whether it is a toxic mold or not.


These signs help you in knowing that your house has a toxic mold. If you become aware of this, take appropriate measures to remove it, because it gives rise to different health problems. Hire the services of a qualified mold removal company.

Comments are closed.